Before you can vote, you must register. In Minnesota, you may register 20 days before Election Day or on Election Day at your polling place.
Your registration remains current until you move, change your name, or do not vote for four consecutive years. You may update your registration information by completing another Voter Registration Application.
* will be at least 18-years-old on Election Day
* are a citizen of the United States
* will have resided in Minnesota for 20 days immediately preceding Election Day
* have any felony conviction record discharged, expired, or completed
* are not under court-ordered guardianship where a court has revoked your voting rights
* have not been ruled legally incompetent by a court of law